Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Real guys don't worry a whole lot about if they're real guys or n

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 27 Mar 2008

Mark wrote:

"I'm not sure of the exact wording, but, 'when legend conflicts with fact, print the legend' For those of you unlucky enough to never have seen it, that's from The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence. Though it's a western it deals with some of the themes we discuss here."

Great, great movie, one of my favorites. And because I'm a nitpicker, it's: When the legend BECOMES fact, print the legend."

Another Mark