Re: RARA-AVIS: Real guys don't worry a whole lot about if they're real guys or not...

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Mar 2008

--- "Mark R. Harris" < brokerharris@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Kevin completely, especially about that
> "greatest generation"
> nonsense. The "greatest generation" was mainly a
> bunch of 18 to 25 year olds
> just like any other 18 to 25 year olds; they were
> called on to do some
> things and they acquitted themselves reasonably
> under the circumstances, by
> and large. That's fine but it's not some
> never-to-be-repeated greatness.
********************************** 50% of them were killed off, too, leaving plenty of job for the ones who made it home. Not a really satisfying way to solve the nations economic woes, but I'll bet they try it again just about NOW!

Patrick King

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs