Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Changing standards for muscularity

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 27 Mar 2008

In a message dated 3/27/08 5:40:00 AM, buildsnburns@yahoo.com writes:

> This morning on MSNBC, Joe Scarborogh posed an ineresting question--or maybe
> it wasn't a question, but should be: What's the difference between tough and
> macho--and have men gotten less tough?

I think you posted on this yesterday, with that interesting defintion of macho. I'd say yeah. men are less tough. and so they're more macho to compensate for it

anybody see ALPHA DOG? recent film based on former fugitive punk ass Jesse James Hollywood? great depiction of young male posturing in the absence of actual toughness

John Lau

************** Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

( http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001)