Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dick Powell

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 26 Mar 2008

In a message dated 3/26/08 4:38:37 AM, simonwoodwrites@yahoo.com writes:

> I thought I was the only one who thought this about that scene with
> Dick Powell.  :-)

guys, especially actors look different now than they did back then. Dick Powell in his day I'm sure had his legions of ladies swooning all over him. and if you think about it, Marlowe never seemed the sort of guy who spent his spare time doing push-ups and crunches, much less tai-bo so he'd look good in his wife-beater

John Lau

************** Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

( http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001)