Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dick Powell

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 26 Mar 2008

I remember that scene and see what you're getting at, but let us remember that the standards for muscularity have changed appreciably over the years. Even the fitter Hollywood stars of that era look mostly unimpressive with their shirts off, as compared to the gym-buffed actors and male models of today. There wasn't the same emphasis on exaggerated pecs and six-pack abs, for example.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8