RARA-AVIS: Re: Welcome indeed, Michael Connelly!

From: michaelconnelly187 ( michaelconnelly187@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Mar 2008

Glad to be there. From many years on the road, I can say with some authority that it is always good to have a few beers before a book signing!

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Thornton" <tieresias@...> wrote:

> I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michael the last time he came through Seattle (in
fact, we talked about Rara Avis over beer- always a good thing) when he was touring in support of THE OVERLOOK (which is my personal favorite among his Bosch books), and I came away from that day more of a fan than I had already been.