RARA-AVIS: Re: deconstructing Hieronymus part 5

From: michaelconnelly187 ( michaelconnelly187@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Mar 2008

well, i think all of these characters have various parts of me in them. Fatherhood has had a big impact on me as it does with any man. So what do you know, I started writing about characters who are new fathers -- Terry and Harry became fathers around the same time as me. So that is how it works. But I view myself as an observer. I was a reporter. I watched the detectives. The detectives are doers. They push the action. And that's the point where we go separate ways.