RARA-AVIS: Welcome indeed, Michael Connelly!

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 23 Mar 2008

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michael the last time he came through Seattle (in fact, we talked about Rara Avis over beer- always a good thing) when he was touring in support of THE OVERLOOK (which is my personal favorite among his Bosch books), and I came away from that day more of a fan than I had already been.

So Michael, I'd like to take the opportunity to join the chorus of "welcome" messages.

It's really nice to see you here!

Brian Thornton President MWA-Northwest