RARA-AVIS: Re: Gil Brewer's newest Stark House twofer (Part II)

From: e_lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2008

To piggy-back on my previous email re: Stark House's new Gil Brewer twofer, I finished the second novel, THE THREE-WAY SPLIT. It's also set in Florida, this time involving a shipwreck and treasure (like a Charles Williams sea noir). Nice tension between the son and rogue father, and quite different than DEVIL. Both novels are great stuff.

Ed Lynskey