RARA-AVIS: Re: deconstructing Hieronymus part 5

From: kerkhoc ( Claus_Kerkhoff@web.de)
Date: 21 Mar 2008

Welcome Michael Connelly - it's an honour having the opportunity to discuss your novels with you. I am astonished to read that Harry Bosch is in some degree an alter ego. I have read years ago your very impressive article "First person" which appeared in the Washington Post in 1997. In this article you mention the changes happened to you after being a father. From this, I have had the impression that Terry McCaleb is much closer to the real Michael Connelly. Did I make a mistake?

Claus