RARA-AVIS: my review for When She Was Bad by Jonathan Nasaw

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2008

I recently posted about Jonathan Nasaw's extremely clever and highly entertaining psychological thriller, When She Was Bad. For anyone interested, my review for it can be found on a pretty cool web-site, http://www.writersarereaders.com

--Dave Z.

Btw. I have a slight connection with recent guest, Michael Connelly--he passed on my short story, More Than a Scam, for the 2003 Best American Mystery Stories Anthology, which put it in the honorable mention category that year.