Re: RARA-AVIS: dead mothers

From: sonny ( sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Mar 2008

cool. thanks for the reviews. have started 'fever kill' by tom p. but not read him or dave z. before. i was really into jon. carroll years ago til i burnt out, which is more likely me than him.

been on a don winslow kick. read 'bobby z', then 'frankie machine' and now
'power of the dog'. keep gettin better tho coincidence as i'm not readin
'em in order he wrote 'em.