RARA-AVIS: New member...hello

From: June McAllister ( nfmoon@optonline.net)
Date: 17 Mar 2008

Hello everyone,

I found your group by accident when doing a puzzle....well cheating on a puzzle by googling the clue 'Rara_____'. I love mysteries and read a lot of them. Recently I have been working my way through Henning Mankell's books. While I am often frustrated by what seems to me to be some rather inept police work and stupidity on the part of the main character, I have enjoyed them very much.

Is this group devoted strictly to books that fall into the strict definition of 'noir' or mysteries and thrillers in general?

June