Re: pseudonyms (wasRe: RARA-AVIS: Re: "Star-Stalker" by Robert Bloch)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 15 Mar 2008

The Lange/Lange thing is not unique.

Saw a book today by Michael Collins, but it wasn't Dennis Lynds writing about Dan Fortune.

Howard Browne wrote the Paul Pine books as John Evans; later there was a writer named Jonathan Evans (and a Paul Pines).

Our Al Guthrie uses his entire first name, Allan, I guess to keep from being confused with a pre-existing Al Guthrie.

And when returning to writing, the British Robin Cook changed his name to Derek Raymond to avoid being confused with the US one that had gotten popular during his down time.

Mark