Re: RARA-AVIS: The Big Bounce

From: Clair Dickson ( socalledauthor@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Mar 2008

Are either of the Big Bounce movies good-- I don't like either of them. I didn't hate them, but found them boring and, (worse!) poor adapatations of the book. But I'll admit that I tend to be a purist.

Also, I seem to recall an article in the paper about Elmore Leonard where he admits that he doesn't like EITHER version of the Big Bounce movie.

For what it's worth.

Signed-- Clair

Bo Fexler is a smart, sexy modern female PI. Visit her at www.bofexler.blogspot.com.