RARA-AVIS: Re:speaking of Orson Welles...

From: Eric Chambers ( nqexile@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 09 Mar 2008

I have a book called 'The LIves of Harry Lime ' by 'Orson Welles and others'. Its a volume of short stories about the Harry Lime character. [Pocket Books 1952] The authors listed are, 'Welles, Sigmund Muller,Robert Cenadella, Joseph Cochran, Carl Jampel, Jonquil Anthony, Virginia Cooke, Peter Lyon, Bud Lesser and Irwin Ashkinazy. Now I'm guessing that 'Joseph Cochran' is actually Joseph Cotton. That would indicate that the writers weren't actually professionals but people associated with Welles Acting Company at the time. Can anybody shed any light on it?

--------------------------------- Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.