RARA-AVIS: Recently Read

From: Terry Sanford ( mbtbone@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Mar 2008

This book has mayhem, moonshine, murder, music and an exploding mobile home. Throw in a dog named, Speedo and I've just read Of All The Sad Words, the latest Dan Rhodes romp from Bill Crider, a fine American.

This is the most hard-boiled book of the entire series. I'm telling you the egg white is cooked all the way through. The yolk's a little runny but the jokes are as loopy as ever. Don't wait for the movie, buy this book today!

Terry Sanford

--------------------------------- Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.