RARA-AVIS: Voodoo, Ltd.

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Mar 2008

I know I should be reading Connelly, but I dipped into a box and found this Ross Thomas novel (I notice it is signed and dedicated by Thomas to one Cyndy... not any Cyndy I know, but then I do tend to forget Cyndys). This Woo and Durant novel is a reminder of what a fantastic writer Thomas was. I know we have already had a Thomas month and I don't want to suggest another one, but people should read him. Since his death, his books have disappeared from the shelves, but there are plenty of copies around...

Best,

mrt