RARA-AVIS: Re: Connelly sure is a nice man

From: blumenidiot ( blumenidiot@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Mar 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, BaxDeal@... wrote:

John Lau wrote:

, Connelly's newest novel THE OVERLOOK was originally
> serialized in THE NEW YORK TIMES SUNDAY MAGAZINE, but was expanded
and reworked for
> republication as the newest Bosch novel. the nature of the writing
of this
> particular story may have contributed to the predictability that Mark
Blume
> pointed out in an earlier post. or maybe Mark is just one sharp mofo
   John, I don't consider myself especially good at predicting endings. I did, however,predict the who did it in BLOOD WORK. Unfortunately, it was the guilty person 5555555555who did it in the movie, not the novel. In the book Connelly thanks Clint Eastwood, but I guess the book's ending was too long and complicated to to be included in the movie. Mark Blumenthal