RARA-AVIS: Re: Loren Estleman

From: jchocking ( jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Mar 2008

A fair question. Since by all accounts he's always been stuck several decades behind the rest of the world, I'd say anachronism. And in a pleasant, functional way to boot. I certainly didn't mean to foster the impression that he showed up for a drink wearing a fedora or packing a 45 or anything. He's for real.