RE: RARA-AVIS: Loren Estleman

From: Brandt Dodson ( bldodson@roadrunner.com)
Date: 05 Mar 2008

Loren is a friend of a friend. Although I have yet to meet him, I hope to soon.

Not only is he a great writer who is, as you suggest, underappreciated, he is also a versatile writer. Westerns, hardboiled, you name it.

Brandt

www.brandtdodson.com <http://www.brandtdodson.com/>

  _____

From: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Frederick Zackel Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 9:33 PM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: RARA-AVIS: Loren Estleman

I am an unabashed fan of Loren Estleman. He is brilliant and durable. He types every manuscript on his typewriter, too. He deserves more recognition. I would invite him to join rara-avis, but he doesn't use the computer. Gas City is his new book. Buy it.

Fred Zackel