Re: RARA-AVIS: Story ID request: Man who kills rude people

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 05 Mar 2008

I know I read a story like this in an AHMM paperback years ago (33 years??) where it ends with the first-person killer warning the person reading the story how he observed the reader being rude, and has followed him home from wherever he had bought the magazine.

I also read a similar story in the Century of Noir anthology by Spillane and Collins, I think written by Frederic Brown--except I'm pretty sure this story was different than what I had read years earlier in AHMM.

--Dave Z.