RARA-AVIS: Story ID request: Man who kills rude people

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Mar 2008

I'm pretty sure I've read this one, but can't recall what it is. TM

From the librarian-heavy Fiction-L list, Patricia Tannian asks:

I hope that someone can help me identify a short story about a man so offended by rudeness and unkindness that he kills unpleasant people.
 The part I remember involves a circus ticket taker who denies a man and his daughter entry because their tickets were for a different day and then humiliates the man for his stupidity. After witnessing this, the killer comes back later and murders the ticket taker. Thanks for your assistance.