Re: RARA-AVIS: deconstructing Hieronymus, part 2

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 04 Mar 2008

In a message dated 3/4/08 2:57:19 PM, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net writes:

> Thanks, Chris.  I knew McCaleb was the main character of Blood Work, but
> I was wondering if he made a cameo in a Bosch book, if the referred to
> case was in a previous novel, or was an outside the novel case.  Or
> maybe Bosch made a cameo in Blood Work?  In other words, I was wondering
> if I forgot the earlier crossoveror if it's being retroactively inserted
> into the chronology.

okay, double doh. I don't recall there being an appearance by Bosch in Blood Work. so I'll look into my original thought that there's a short story somewhere

John Lau

************** It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money
& Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)