RARA-AVIS: Literature only, and respectful participatin only

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Mar 2008

Given the periodic disturbances that the discussions of film
(unrelated to our main subject) have caused, I would like for the list to stick to hardboiled and noir literature, which is its stated purpose. And from now on, stubbornaly disrespectful posters will be summarily removed from the list. I have just removed William Ahearn on that principle. Pissing contests should be kept private.

Best,

mrt