Re: RARA-AVIS: Jerome Charyn

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 01 Mar 2008

I think you should google Charyn, who has lived in France for years and teaches film and lit. in Paris...anything by him is very very worthy of reading and study...it goes back many years...one of the very big ones to come out in the US in the last 25 years at least...goes right along people like Paul Auster, etc...make sure you check out his graphic novels too...I you check the archives of Rara you¹ll find several discussions about him.

Montois