Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Woody Allen's "Match Point"

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 01 Mar 2008

It's more than a man killing his mistress that parallels An American Tragedy. It's the whole story of a poor boy who is trying to make something of himself, is getting use to the good life, poor girl gets pregnant, threatens to expose the affair to the wealthy family. Only the end is different because he is lucky. The point isn't the luck itself.

Jeff