RARA-AVIS: My favorite Woolrich post from the month

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 29 Feb 2008

This goes back much earlier in the month but William Ahearn captures quite well in this post some of my own feelings about Woolrich. For that reason I want to surface it again as we end the month. I hope a little later to do a final post drawing from Michael Avallone's first- hand account of Woolrich's funeral as published in the Mystery Writers of America's The Third Degree.

Richard Moore

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, William Ahearn