Re: RARA-AVIS: Sin Pit (Flippant)

From: scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 29 Feb 2008

I have to say that Sin Pit is one of the finest Noir/HB book titles I've seen in a while. Almost archetypal you might say, and as the saying goes,?'would make a great?name for a band'.

Cheers all,?

Colin.?

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Clinton < clinton65@comcast.net> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:28 Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Sin Pit

Hi, Randy:

Email Gary Lovisi @ GryphonBooks@worldnet.att.net and let him know what you want. He'll confirm order via email and then request your CC (if that's the way you're paying) be sent in four separate emails (he has no secure ordering).

Hope this helps.

Ron

Gary

________________________________________________________________________ AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour at http://info.aol.co.uk/homepage/ now.