Re: RARA-AVIS: podcast

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Feb 2008

I've looked all over the website, but haven't found a link to the podcast feed. No luck in an itunes search either. I think the site doesn't have a podcast feed yet. You can still listen on the site, but that doesn't help you if you want to take it with you.

Jesse

http://lit1033.com/2008/02/20/a-long-to-die-dave-zeltserman.aspx

SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com