RE : Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Phantom Lady / Bride [was: Woolrich recommendations? ]

From: Fabienne soldini ( fabsoldini@yahoo.fr)
Date: 26 Feb 2008

Spike Lee is one of my favourite filmakers (with Kitano). I loved The summer of Sam, Malcom X, Clochers which is a real great noir movie, Jungle Fever, Do the right thing. In my opinion spike lee is not just a realisaor but a real autor.

  Best

  Fabienne

Patrick King < abrasax93@yahoo.com> a 飲it :
          --- William Ahearn < williamahearn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And by the same logic, Spike Lee.

You didn't think THE INSIDE MAN was a good movie? MALCOLM X? THE SUMMER OF SAM. Who do you like, William?

Patrick King

__________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ