RARA-AVIS: Belgium, hopefully a bit more on topic

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 26 Feb 2008

Hercule Poirot is Belgian, right? I seem to remember someone he reveals is a criminal tries to shoot him (or whatever) and shouts out: "You goddam Belgian you!" (Or something to that effect.)

Baudelaire hated the Belgians and wrote many essays on the topic (which is officially off-topic, and I won't say anything more about it, even if someone rose up and shouted out loud: "Baudelaire is noir!").

Juri