RARA-AVIS: Re: getting out

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Feb 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "dermdocsx2" <dermdocsx2@...> wrote:

> It has been said before, but I am going to leave this group because
> short tempers lead to exhaustive posts that are essentially bickering
> and sniping. I have enjoyed helpful posts from such succinct people
> as Bill Crider and Dave Zeltzerman, but the few nuggets of worth
> don't compensate for so much childish posturing. Good luck.
>
> Patrick Lee

Patrick, have a little patience. The administrators don't read every message as it comes in... I have just told W. Ahearn and Patrick King to take it private. These volleys are clogging the list. Once the positions are clear, there is no point in rehashing the same points over and over. It's enough to have a record of the disagreement, then move on.

Best,

mrt