Re: RARA-AVIS: Let's get back to literature...

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 25 Feb 2008

In a message dated 2/25/08 10:23:27 AM, jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com writes:

> I think the drift into film, though admittedly entertaining, has gone
> far enough. Let's get back on track. We have Woolrich to wrap up,
> Connelly coming, and lots of books to discuss. And we definitely
> should not be discussing the attitude of the French toward the Belgians...
>
> ¿Does anyone want to make a final Woolrich statement?

sure. REAR WINDOW is the basis for Hitchcock's finest film. Grace Kelly is stunning in it, and later went on to marry Prince Ranier of Monaco, which is on the other side of France than Belgium

John Lau

************** Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.

( http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)