Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard-boiled Dick Francis

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 24 Feb 2008

I love the ³....Hardboiled? Soft-boiled? Parboiled?.... ³ and I have looked for and seen many other combinations...

....in that vein and to help the overall wit-level on rara I strongly recommend the following website: http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/...

...where I found this highly relevant strip...given some of the recent
³woody² controversies...

Enjoy,

Montois