Re: RARA-AVIS: Dirty Sweet

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 23 Feb 2008

In a message dated 2/23/08 4:53:16 PM, cptpipes@hotmail.com writes:

> Winslow's The Power of the Dog is wonderful. One of the best books of this
> decade easily.
> The WInter of Frankie Machine is terrific as well and a ton of fun to read,
> but Dog will stand
> up as his masterpiece.
>
> Dunno if you've read him or not, but I suspect you would like Domenic
> Stansberry as well
> based on everyone else you mentioned in your post.

thanks. I'll put him on my list

I was actually looking for The Power of the Dog when I bought Bobby Z. Dog and Frankie Machine are both stand alone novels and not part of a series, right?

John Lau

************** Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.

( http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/ 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)