RARA-AVIS: Woody Allen OT

From: blumenidiot ( blumenidiot@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Feb 2008

---jacquesdebierue@...> wrote:
> He's almost become a European film maker now. Certainly the
> financing of
> > late has come from the UK and, latterly, Spain.

He has become a European director because he can't get financing in the US. I have seen almost all his movies. I continued even though I came to realize his Manhattan is almost a nonfiction account of his future life. His movies used to at least break even in the US. With the political climate so prudish for the last ten years his movies don't make money here. Mark