Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Phantom Lady / Bride [was: Woolrich recommendations? ]

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 23 Feb 2008

I thought Matchpoint sucked so badly I'd have walked out of the theatre if I were on my own. And I'm a Woody Allen fan.

He's almost become a European film maker now. Certainly the financing of late has come from the UK and, latterly, Spain.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: < BaxDeal@aol.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:33 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Phantom Lady / Bride [was: Woolrich recommendations? ]