Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Phantom Lady / Bride [was: Woolrich recommendations? ]

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Feb 2008

Well, you watch it and then tell me what makes it bad. I can't think of a better film I've seen this years, and totally on topic, too.

Patrick King

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs