RE: RARA-AVIS: Phantom Lady / Bride [was: Woolrich recommendations? ]

From: Christina Paul ( xpistiva33@live.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2008

Thanks, Mark. I'll watch the TCM and AMC schedules and hope that it pops up again. There used to be a web site with monthly schedules for film noir on television--http://www.tv-now.com/stars/filmnoir.html--but it seems to have disappeared. I'll have to search the TV listings more actively and vigilantly. ________________________________To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.comFrom: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.netDate: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:21:16 -0500Christina asked:"Several of you have praised the film adaptation of The Phantom Lady.May I ask (enviously) where people are viewing this film? Archivaltheaters?"I saw it as part of a very short "Women in Noir" film series at theNational Museum of Women in the Arts in DC. All three were writtenand/or produced by women: Phantom Lady, Gilda and My Name is Julia Ross.The last was the rare one for me. Phantom Lady at least used to pop upevery once in a while on TCM or AMC.Mark
_________________________________________________________________ Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008