RARA-AVIS: Moving on...through frontiers...

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Feb 2008

Purple..wow...you must be from Slovenia...from there to Austin, Tx is quite a trip...you must have the new NSK (Laibach) passport...very cool!

Does Danny Blanchflower (a Œman¹ from Belfast) count as a soccer player name...though...granted it is a ³y², not an ³i²...but they loved him at White Hart Lane...

Montois moving on with several valid passports...