RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir sports...

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2008

Funny you should mention The Damned United, John. I was thinking about it just yesterday. Must read it.

Without wanting to invite spoilers, does Peace use real people in TDU? What I was thinking, the thing about using football or rugby or whatever in novels is authenticity. You want to name real players and teams. Which could be a stumbling block legally.

Charlie.

---------- charliewilliams.net