Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Noirestyle

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Feb 2008

Maybe using a good old Spanish garrote on the nasty euro punk would be of the order and it would give you a purpose while in Barē”®..I strongly recommend inviting the nasty punk to excellent fish restaurant Suquet de l'Almirall and reserve a table on the terrace, so disposing of the body would be easier before you proceed with eating your suquet...

Montois