RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Eric Chambers ( nqexile@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 20 Feb 2008

I'd just point out that you can already choose threads by heading and just decide not to read them. However, I don't advise it. I have noticed that the content of threads tends to mutate after a while and those contributing to the thread are often discussing something that is quite different to what the heading indicates. You can miss a lot.

--- In rara-avis-l@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark R. Harris"

--------------------------------- Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.