RE : RARA-AVIS: Great crime film

From: Fabienne soldini ( fabsoldini@yahoo.fr)
Date: 19 Feb 2008

Do you writng about the bresilian movie? It's a very interresting and very strong movie about the gang of boys in favelas. An realistic and hard film. Not only a crime movie but also a social movie describing hard conditions of life for very poor people, the struggle for the power...
  Best

  Fabienne

William Ahearn < williamahearn@yahoo.com> a 飲it :
           Hey,

Hate to interrupt all the forum chat with a post about a great crime flick, but what the hell.

Just saw City of God. It was one of those films that generated a lot of chatter when it came out and I always put off seeing hyped films until all the brouhaha died down. Then I guess I forgot about it while I was catching up on other things.

See this flick. It is an incredible film no matter what genre and it may be one of the best crime films I've ever seen. A really astounding piece of work.

William

Essays and Ramblings
<http://www.williamahearn.com>

__________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs