RARA-AVIS: Re: Savage Detectives

From: Gonzalo Baeza ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 19 Feb 2008

Bola񯧳 untranslated novel "La Pista de Hielo" (The Ice Rink) is probably the closest he ever came to properly crime/noir. Set in an unnnamed Spanish coastal town, it's the story of a crime as seen through the eyes of three different characters. I heartily recommend it, even if it's not up there with "2666" and "Los Detectives Salvajes".

-Gonzalo. saddlebums.blogspot.com