RARA-AVIS: Five Things I Love About Cornell Woolrich Novels

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

Since this is still Cornell Woolrich month and not "What's Wrong with the Forum format?" month I came up with a list:

Five Things I Love About Cornell Woolrich Novels 1. The purple prose (He was the Bulwer-Lytton of the 20th Century) 2. The role reversals of male and female characters 3. The unperdictability 4. The fact that a woman always determines the destiny of the male protagonists 5. The ironic twists of fate that push the limits of verisimilitude

Hope this post doesn't get lost among the posts on Forum format or that my emails aren't getting blocked by anyone. =) <-- a smiley face! Make it a cocktail, boys!

Jeff my avatar . . .
      / /(( )
     \____/