Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

Me, too. The content's what counts the most, but format counts a bit.

All my discussion groups are still pretty basic, and I intentionally disable the HTML features. (Can you do that on a vBoard?) But some of the new functions sound cool. Avatars and emoticons, I would rather do without.

On the other hand, I do prefer e-mail messages to the kind of bulletin board that you have to visit. I love e-mail.

I think we moved to Yahoo for reliability rather than anything else, didn't we? And so far, so good on that score. Well, except for the occasional lost post like Etienne's.

Karin