Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

I am amazed by the level at which I am being willfully misunderstood here -- it's`getting downright pissy, folks. The point is not the emoticons or the avatars or the other window dressing which some of you seem so worked up about. The point is precisely the ability to organize the **content** in the ways that are most helpful and interesting to you, the individual (including the ability to easily screen out content you don't give a fig about).

I'm concerned about some people's reading skills if they are not getting that from my multiple posts today.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8