Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

I prefer it.
    And then there are the bouncing emoticons, the repeating half-screen cartoons (or supposedly pithy sayings, pet pix, and the like, all huge and in ugly color schemes), and the pointless avatars. I figure anyone who decorates a message this way doesn't have any words worth reading to say.
    Wanna collaborate on a noir project in which the protagonist is driven mad by Star Wars avatars? Joy

John Lau asked, apparently with a smiley face: how do you feel about proper use of uppercase and punctuation?

and I agree about emoticons. makes me want to shoot someone